Tuesday, September 18, 2007

jeep sweater continued

Haven't blogged in two months. Some blog this is turning out to be, huh?

I finished the Jeep sweater just in time for the weather to turn cooler. Of course I put it on Harry and he immediately started pulling at the sleeves to get it off. Therefore I couldn't get a picture of him with it on. Here it is:

IMG_0732

I also finished two hats for the newly born twins A and C. Born to a dear ex-coworker and her husband. Here they are (the hats, not the twins)

IMG_0728

Now I'm finishing up Cherry-O from Itty-Bitty Hats .

Next on the agenda is Hermione's Cable & Bobbles Hat and Mittens from Charmed Knits for Alycia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your projects are so cute!

i just bought a new christmas stocking pattern today to start in on knitting new nephew's stocking. i am so excited that with the fall i start to want to knit again!

adie said...

I have a reader! A real reader!

E - Thanks for the comments. I'll post a pic of the stocking I knit Harry.

I'm still in shock I have a reader - spread the word!

Beltway Spinner said...

wow! This sweater should be on the Jeep discussion board on Ravelry. I LOVE IT! Now if only I could make it in adult size...